Tuesday 18 November 2014

Since what i'm producing is an iterative design process, I also found 'The Skillful Huntsman' book useful to reflect on the process.



It's layout is simple and clean - but my project theme is Hell - therefore I don't believe a white background would communicate my designs in the clearest manner. I will experiment with layout to see what looks best.




I really like the following Ryse concept sheets - they look super effective and I love how the concept artist has included textures and annotations in the page design.



This looks great, but I think it's application may be more of use in BA8, where I actually produce a book (PDF) based on my designs, rather than the style guide. I'd like to have everything together at the start in order to keep a consistent style. I know that's a bit of a big wish since stuff is subject to change, but it would be nice if I could have a solid template to work from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment