Monday 1 June 2015

Gushy post no 2:

I'm slowly learning that I actually HAVE developed my skills and painting techniques, and I have got a good body of work for BA8. The only thing I'm disappointed with is that personally, I don't feel like it's a good culmination of EVERYTHING I've learned over these three years. I still love painting, I love producing art work, and drawing in my free time. I'm good at it, and it relaxes me - so why do I feel like this? I'm just exhausted.

I did my masters interview for NUA a few weeks ago and aced it. This gave me a lot of confidence in my own work. I'm now not sure how to further progress after the BA has been completed. I'm still waiting on a response from ITU in Copenhagen, and I have been offered a place at NUA. I have filled out my N170 scholarship, and am waiting for a response from the University.

Small admin tasks like this keep popping up, and distracting me from my work, but I know it'll all be for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment