Tuesday 19 May 2015



Here are my silhouettes! I used these as the beginning of my pipeline, as a form-finding exercise.






I picked four that I really liked, and ones that fitted the stance and feel that I conveyed in my research document.


The heights of the characters are also taken in to account. Beatrice id the smallest, but she is the most powerful out of all of the characters. Virgil is young, he is younger at his time of death than Dante is when he explores Hell, so I have made him shorter. Dante is the tallest of the pair, as he is the oldest. This would make an interesting juxtaposition of seniority verses age.

Satan turned in to being less of a priority, as I thought I could incorporate him in to the environment - as he is shown in hell as being a part of the 9th Circle - bound in ice and chains.







No comments:

Post a Comment